Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 27: MONKEY!

I filmed an instructional video for a more advanced monkey design. I had gotten several requests for it...
Unforgeable, I learned that the video editing program I was using was just a trial version. I am now on the lookout for a good video editing program so I can chop the video up for Youtube. The video is almost 20 min long, so it exceeds the posting limit.

I did put the video up on the iTunes podcast.
Everybody remember how to find that? Just search for "balloonatic" in your iTunes store.
You can also watch it at Blip.tv at http://blip.tv/file/4446958/. (This is another place where all the videos will be showing up.)

Anyway... Here is the monkey. It has a lot of options for posing it, and it can be used to hold up business cards or flyers quite easily.


Once I get the video editing troubles sorted out, I'll put the video for making these up on the blog as well.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment