Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 18: Scorpion

Here is a basic balloon scorpion I made for a little boy at one of my weekly kids nights.
The shape can be easily modified to become a lobster, hermit crab, or other things with claws.

The picture doesn't really do it justice, and I was having trouble finding an angle that showed off the claws.
Here is the instructional video for how to make this balloon animal.

Today I sat down and transfered all the videos I had on my Youtube page over to the iTunes podcast.
They should show up when the servers refresh.

More videos are in the works for both Youtube and the iTunes podcast.
You can find my Youtube page by clicking on the video above.
You can find the podcast by searching for "Balloonatic" in your iTunes store.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment