Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A new beginning!

I'm giving this blogging thing another try, and this time I have a theme that will help to keep me coming back every day. 
I am going to challenge myself here on the blog... to post a new balloon design every day for the next 365 days.
That's right, I'm going to try for 1 full year of balloons. I am going to start right away, because if I wait till the new year this might get pushed aside by some other projects I have in the works.
I will start with some basics, and around the holidays I'll probably post images of sculptures that have to do with that time of year.
I will need the help of my readers also. Help to drive people that may be interested in this project to my blog. I also plan to launch a podcast in the few weeks to go along with the balloon building.
Information will be posted here about the podcast, the instructional videos I'll be posting on youtube, and also developments in my area with my own entertaining.

Just as with my youtube videos, if anyone has any requests for a certain design to be posted or explained I will be happy to make and post an instructional video.

Tonight is one of my weekly kids nights, and I will begin snapping pictures of what I make so I can post them here.

The goal with this project is that it will cause me to go back and look at the designs I've been using, and hopefully help me build improved versions. I hope that this will help me and those that are interested in learning from me to improve the quality of the work we are presenting to the public.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you'll some back often.

Mot



No comments:

Post a Comment