Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 22: Thanksgiving.

It's Thanksgiving day, and what balloon would you expect to see? A turkey, right?
Well... You're wrong. You get a monkey.
I can't seem to find my picture of the Thanksgiving Turkey I make as centerpieces, and what with the craziness of dealing with the holiday I simply didn't have the time to throw one together.
Rest assured, the turkey will make an appearance, but now it will randomly pop up on the middle of march or something.
Here is the quick and simple monkey climbing a tree that I make during line work or when I don't have enough time to make the more advanced monkey.
The more advanced monkey is actually next on my list of designs to film a video for, so keep and eye out for that one.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment