Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 8: Add some character

Here is my bunny. It's a little more advanced than the basic rabbit.
The thing I like the most about this lil' guy is that he has a lot of character.
This is something that you can do to nearly any other balloon design.
In the future you will see pictures of my more advanced dogs, cows, monkeys, etc...
I recommend that every twister look into  their own version of a more anthropomorphic versions of some of their animals. These characters can easily take the place of the balloon person that I posted about earlier in the week. The can be used to help draw attention to something for you or your client,  or simply a great way to show that you are a talented balloon twister. Not everyone can do what you do.


I think that I will certainly be adding the bunny to the list of designs to make a video for.. Please let me know if you have any other designs you'd like to see.


The new videos for the podcast and for youtube should be going up in the next few days.
I hope that you all will check them out and let me know what you think.
As always, please rate the videos if you like them, share them with your friends if you think they would like them also, and subscribe to the videos both on Youtube and iTunes. Subscribing helps me gather important data to help me figure out what kind of content my viewers are looking for.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment