Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 28: Don't have a cow

I have been playing around with the blog and my website, trying to update it with information about the podcast and stuff... And I'm trying to wrap my head around RSS feeds and XML files.
Anyone that knows me knows very well that I am not good at this sort of thing. I'm an entertainer and a salesman... technology scares me.

Over on the right of the blog there are now some links for the videos that I'm making. You can see the last few that I have posted, and watch them whenever you want through the Blip.tv viewer.

If anyone out there has a suggestion for a better website for hosting my videos so that they can be put on iTunes and the like, please let me know. I don't have a lot of control over what they do with my stuff over at Blip.

Anyway... Here is todays balloon.

It's a cow. A slightly more advanced design, it is similar to the monkey that I posted yesterday in it's construction. I tend to bounce back and forth between making this sitting cow, and one standing on all fours.
I hope you like it.


See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment