Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 3: You did what?!

Some of you may have seen the emails, or had a picture shown to you by a friend or co-worker.
Balloon fashion shows are growing more and more popular in Asia and Europe, and it's beginning to hit the shores of the good ol' U.S. of A.

I have been making some great balloons dresses for clients in the area and I thought I would show one off.
This dress was made as a piece for a charity fashion show to benefit a local school districts special education program.

It is not the most elaborate dress I've done, but I wanted to showcase it because it helped to grab attention for the cause it was made for.

This is a simple cocktail dress with a hat, clutch purse, and bracelet all made from balloons.


  (Here is a link to the facebook album that has some pictures of the building process.)http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2003863&id=1279062722


I have since had the pleasure to offer my dress building services for some weddings and prom dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment