Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 23: You throw down the rope!

"Why did it have to be snakes?!"

100 points for the first person to comment and tell me where those last two quotes are from.

Here is a very simple snake design. Often when I mention that I can make a snake, or the customer sees it listed on the balloon menu... they scoff and say "I can make a snake. You just blow up a balloon!"

This quick design is just what you need to show those people that not only are you a better balloon twister than they expected, that you know how to do some crazy stuff and bend these balloons to your will.

Here is a picture of the snake.

Here is the youtube video explaining how to make this version of the snake. It includes instructions on how to get the balloon to swirl like that. There are many ways to achieve this swirl, I only present the way that I've found works best for me.



You can also download this video to your computer or iPod by searching for "Balloonatic" in you iTunes store and grabbing it from my balloon podcast. If you like what you see, please rate the podcast subscribe.
I already have a list of what the new videos will be, and they will be going up shortly.


See you tomorrow

2 comments: