It's been brought to my attention that the last several posts I've made have not been showing up.
One of the readers was able to help me fix the situation.
It seems that I didn't notice the problem because I am always signed into my Google account and the posts were visible to me. Anyone not signed into my Google account however, could not see them.
It was basically an error where I was "posting" my updates, but Google was saving them in some hidden form of a "draft" because of a reoccurring error during the "posting" process.
I seem to have it fixed now. (You're reading this.)
I will now go and repair the missing posts and get things back on track.
Google is pretty awesome... they cancel my ad payment account, then mess up the blog itself. I may just have to get this whole thing switched over to a proper .com sooner than planned.