Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 131: Think Green

Well... We made it.
Our plane was delayed heading to Atlanta, but they managed to hold our connecting flight so we made it to Las Vegas in time.

I'm planning to try to make some fun sculptures while I'm here of some of the landmarks, so I hope to have some pictures to share when I get back.

What with it being St. Patrick's Day this week... I thought I'd share some variations on the Leprechaun.

Here is a small version of the lil' guy with his own special pot of gold. This restaurant participates in the Relay for Life events, and I thought I'd do something to draw a little attention to the donations bucket.

It's 2:20 am here in Vegas, which means it's 5:20 back home.  I'm still wide awake, I think I'm going to go look at all the pretty lights and building again.


See you tomorrow.

1 comment: