Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 31: My! What a long.... Neck you have!

What is it about dinosaurs that captures the minds and hearts of children? I remember being crazy of the giant lizards as a kid, and I encounter dozens of kids just like I was every week that ask for a variety of species... many of them ones that weren't around when I was a kid. (I've been told that a few of the names that I knew growing up have since been proved to be younger versions of other types of dinosaurs... and now I feel out of the loop.)

The picture below was what I made when asked for "Da DINOSAUR with the really really long NECK!" (I did my best to type out the pronunciation and inflections.)

It is a very simple design, not all that detailed really, but the size impresses the kids.


See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. "Da DINOSAUR with the really really long NECK!" Probably the best way to say it if you don't remember the correct name, we were lied to as children about Brontosaurus. The Brontosaurus is a lie!

    ReplyDelete