Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 58: New Years Balloon Drop

Today I set up a balloon drop for a local sorority that was having their 
new years eve party at a downtown hotel.
I snapped some pictures along the way, and I thought I'd share them for todays post.

Firstly... I was told that I was going to be setting this up on a 15 foot drop ceiling. This was not the case. I think it was closer to 25 or 30 feet...




I spent most of the time inflating balloons and filling the drop net with them.


Here is the net about 2/3 of the way filled.


The net is filled here and all ready to be hung from the ceiling.


Here it is all finished and fastened to the ceiling. The net holds 200 balloons and will help to add the the festive atmosphere of the holiday party that will be help later tonight.



The box on the side of the screen here while I was writing up this post magically searched what I was writing as I was writing it and suggested that I add this link to the post. This is the exact same product that I used to make the balloon drop. If you think you'd like to try this out for yourselves, I can recommend this product. I've used a few different brands when doing drops in the past, but I've been happiest with this on by far.





 See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. That's a lot of balloons. I suppose you'd be quite out of breath at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you giving this information. Best of luck for the future.

    ReplyDelete