Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 51: Twas the he day before Christmas

I have filmed 2 holiday themed instructional videos that I planned on posting as a gift to you guys for the holiday, but my internet has been questionable again today and every time I begin to upload a video file the service craps out on me.
I'll try again tonight when I get back from holiday rounds, and perhaps things will work out so you can have some new videos to watch for Christmas.
The videos I shot are for the wreath that I posted on Day 42, and for this holly leaf decoration.

This is one I haven't made in at least 3 years... I don't know why but I guess I just forgot all about it.
You can experiment with the length or thickness of the leafy parts to get them just the size you like.


Here is the instructional video for how to make the holly decoration

Have a wonderful holiday!
I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment