Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 109: Daisy

Here is the last of the Disney heads for now. I wish my pink sharpie hadn't died on me, I would have liked to been able to color in some eye shadow or something.


I'll be looking into building Donald's sailor cap so I can throw his head up here also.


On an unrelated note, I've moved the ads to the bottom of the page to see if that helps with some of the problems I've been hearing about with my posts.


The most common problems I'm hearing about are that the posts are running off to the side and being covered by the ads to the right, or that the most recent couple days aren't showing up at all.


Please let me know if this has fixed anything, or if you are having any other troubles viewing the posts.


I don't want to have to remove the ads if I can avoid it.


See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. never understood why she didn't have a hard to understand voice like Donald, huey, duey, and louie

    ReplyDelete