Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 83: I'm Tired Of Winter

I was asked for the biggest penguin I could make by a very little girl tonight. If I had larger sized balloons I would have tried it, she was adorable. This penguin ended up being a little over half the size of the recipient.


The only way I could have made it any bigger is if I would have weaved the shape, and I just didn't have that kind of time.


I think that despite the balloons being different sizes than I'm used to  making it with, that the proportions still turned out close and it looks nice.


See you tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. penguins are awesome! nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest balloon I've ever seen in my whole life! You really have great talent. I'll be back to your blog in future definitely. Cya!

    ReplyDelete