Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 319 - 322: School Is Killing Me Already

School got really busy over the last week, so I had to let other things slide.
This is me making that up.


Day 319: Applebee's
I had a little down time at a Kid's Night at a local Applebee's, so I thought I'd put something up front. I hadn't tried making and apple out of a 640 yet, so I thought I'd see how it looked.










Day 320: Catapult 
When asked for medieval things, it's usually things like swords or bows, not siege weapons. This was a first attempt at a catapult. It did work a bit, it launched a balled up napkin a couple feet. I need to spend a little time looking at the design and trying to figure out how to increase the tension.












Day 321: Ribbit
There have been a few different versions of the frog on this blog. It's something that I've gotten a lot of requests for over the last year, so I want to make something that I'm happy to hand out, and that is my own unique design. Since this picture was taken I've changed the back legs a bit, so it's still a work in progress.












Day 322: Royal Beating
This was a fancy princess wand I made for a birthday girl... that could be used as a weapon. Her brother was getting a gun, which means he was going to be shooting his sister all day. I wanted to give her a way to defend herself, and even fight back if needed.
This should be able to give a good bopping.














See you tomorrow.





3 comments:

  1. I am enjoying lot on your blog your pictures make this post interesting and I get a clue that you are a good blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummm Nice work Guys!!
    http://clownballoons.com.au/ Enhances your balloon printing experience with vast range of top quality personalised balloons..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Best Balloon Decoration in Panchkula with lots of experience. Balloon decorations are done mostly in an arched banner at the entrance of the wedding. Usually, the color of the balloons is planned. Different shapes and sizes are also available here. We have well-trained and highly experienced balloon decoration planners to make your day.

    ReplyDelete