Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 323-326: Stuff

Day 323: I had set up at my hair cutting place a few weeks back, and had fun making balloons for the customers that came in.


I made a few display pieces while I was there also.
Here is a balloon stylist that I made, trying to draw peoples attention to the sales that were going on.
I tried to make a mini hair dryer for him to hold.










Day 324: Duck Bracelet
This lady here has been on a balloon bracelet kick it seems.
This week she asked if I could make a duck bracelet.
I wonder what she'll ask for next week.


















Day 325: Foofa
I didn't know what the heck a foofa was, so this girls dad had to show me on his phone.
I think I did a good job making a balloon version of this Yo Gabba Gabba character.


















Day 326: Sitting Leprechaun
I've made a lot of different leprechauns on this blog, two of my weekly restaurants are Irish themed. Here is a design I worked up that has the lil' guy sitting on the counter.






See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! looking wonderful. All photo that you have posted are looking very attractive.Party balloons are mostly made of a natural latex tapped from rubber trees, and can be filled with air, helium, water, or any other suitable liquid or gas. The rubber's elasticity makes the volume adjustable.Balloon Decorations

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Best Balloon Decoration in Panchkula with lots of experience. Balloon decorations are done mostly in an arched banner at the entrance of the wedding. Usually, the color of the balloons is planned. Different shapes and sizes are also available here. We have well-trained and highly experienced balloon decoration planners to make your day.

    ReplyDelete