Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 301-304: Updates!

Getting caught up.


Day 301: Mouse Hat


I posted a different version of a mouse hat a couple months back. 


Here is the updated version.


I'll have some better pictures of this once I grab some screen shots from film of the show I made this for.




Day 302: Duck Hat.


Another update of a previous hat I've posted.


I've been making a lot of duck things lately.






















Day 303: Dog Hat
Hey! Look! It's another animal hat!






























Day 304: Monster High
I've been talking with someone about doing a Monster High themed birthday party.
I'm trying to think of things I can do that would work for Monster High.


A girl came into one of my kid's nights with some Monster High toys... and asked if I could make a balloon copy of one of the dolls purses.
I think I did a good job with the time I had.
















See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment