Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 308: Balloon Bag

I've been working on a new balloon bag... my old one broke on me.
I was using a bag specially made for balloon professionals, and while at a block party this summer I lifted up the bag and the bottom fell right out of it... my balloons were scattered all over the sidewalk.


I was shown a great design by Stretch the Balloon Dude, and used it as a base for making my own balloon rig.


It's still a work in progress, but here is a picture of the main compartment. 


This is where the 160's, 260's, and 350's are stored.
I've got a separate section holding the 640's, and I'm working on an efficient way to sort all the varieties of smaller balloons I keep with me.


When the cart is done I'll post a final image of it... perhaps the final design is something other balloon twisters will be interested i trying for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment