Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 313: Full of Hot Air

ARRRR!
If I would have realized that today is "Talk Like A Pirate Day!" then I would have tried to have something piratey for this post.


I'm sure I'll get plenty of pirate themed requests at my kid's night tonight, so perhaps I'll have something good for you for tomorrow.


Here is the much larger version of the Hot Air Balloon.
It's suspended by a 36" balloon filled with helium.


My plan was to try to get some shots of this balloon with all the huge hot air balloons taking off in the background, but an adorable little girl walked up to my wife and asked if she could buy it because it was her birthday.
I gave it to her as a birthday gift, and she was very happy with it.
I imagine she walked back to her family and lorded her new prize over all the other children.


See you tomorrow mateys.

No comments:

Post a Comment