Friday, May 13, 2011

There will be an update!

Oh how there will be updating!


Blogger was down for the lase several days for maintenance. You could get on to read the site, but the had locked the account stuff so I wasn't able to do any updates.


I know I'm behind by about a week, but I'm good for it.


I have a busy weekend. 2 shows Saturday, and then I'm building centerpieces for the big AMAS banquet show.


For those of you not from the area, the AMAS banquet show is the yearly magic banquet that the Akron Magical Arts Society puts on in the summer. This year our headliner is Michael Finney, which is awesome. This year I won't be performing, but I will be building some kick butt magic themed centerpieces.


The article about me in the Akron Beacon Journal should be running on Sunday... so I'm hoping that will point some more traffic to the blog.


I will be making a big update on Monday or Tuesday to make up for all the lost time, and it will have a bunch of larger and more advanced designs in it.


To hold you over, I've posted a few more instructional videos on Youtube. I haven't uploaded them to iTunes or Zune or any of the other sites yet... but they will find their way there soon enough.


Here is a video update about things I've got planned.
http://youtu.be/5KRJHVjrYMc




Here are instructions for how to make a balloon ball.
http://youtu.be/etw9bl3eYrI


And here is a video for a simple version of a balloon DRAGON!
http://youtu.be/W5X8RUX7Dhg




I'll make posts for each of these later with a picture of the balloon and the video embedded in the page.


I'll be back in a few days.

1 comment: