Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 273: Jumbo Swan

I've mentioned in previous posts that I've been experimenting with changing the sizes of my designs. Seeing how building them out of the smaller and larger balloons change up how I need to make them, and if I prefer making them out of the non standard sizes. For the most part I'm finding that I like building most any shape out of the larger balloons. Bigger is better after all, right? 


Here is an example of building a jumbo version of one of the most simple designs I make. I think that this is way more impressive, and much more interesting than the standard sized one.


The next few days will be examples of common shapes made on the tiny scale. I made several animals out of 160's, and they all turned out nicely.


See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment